Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Daddy's Helper...and a year of less...

I just love this little man!  He just  makes me giggle every day.  He wears me out every day.  He's the strangest little person, and it's just amazing to see him become a person.
 
 
What a great helper...

...
 
 
...

So, in my attempts at a year of less, there is one thing I'm really trying to make more...and that's posting.  I think I need somewhere to check myself - to see if I'm making progress, and record these moments in my life.

I like the idea of being able to connect to people on MY terms. In this format, it's always been a comfortable access point for me.  I think because the "time" I share with people in a blogging environment isn't dependent on me being in the SAME MOMENT as those I'm connecting with - in all honesty.  I don't have to take time away from that handsome snow removal man (and his Daddy), to truly connect with other people.  And, I truly feel I can connect this way.

I will be making a move toward LESS this weekend.  I haven't decided how I will use this blog in this process - to snap a photo or not?  Who knows...let's wait and see...



2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your journey to less...that;s how I started my business of selling antique and re purposed furniture. I still have too much so it didn't work out like i thought it would but it was a happy mistake...so to speak. XO AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee...Happy Mistake, indeed! You can buy all you want, knowing that at least SOME of it will make it to sale. *wink*

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete