Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hrmmm...I'm kinda digging the idea of just putting up pictures...maybe I'll try that!  One of the reasons I came to blogger, is because my dear cousin lizi has her blog here, and she just makes me smile. 
lizilovescake.blogspot.com

She does her regular (on occasion) Thursday Purrsday.  It makes me giggle uncontrollably.
And so, in homage to her adorable Thursday Purrsday, this is Gus!  Well, a bit of him, at least.

I adore this pic of him, because...well...this explains Gus!  Never really present, but ALWAYS keeping an eye on the commotion of the house (as you can see from the toy collection on the steps).

He is 11 years old, and is to annoyed by all the boys in the house to come down and play.  Him & I had MANY years just the two of us, and suddenly one day I moved him to a new house, added 3 new people (one being a MAN (*gasp*) and the other two being BOYS (*double gasp*)), then, did the unthinkable...and added two dogs.

He had nine years of a good cat life...and he seems rather bitter about the changes, even if they were nearly 2 years ago.  Poor guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment