Monday, August 3, 2015

The Flash of July

How on Earth did a month go by so fast??? 
 
 
It probably has something to do with all the terror of a very sick little man. We had a bit of a setback, but now he's doing fantastic!  He's not quite up to 100% yet, but overall, we're SO thankful that he's nearly back to our little man!
 
 
We started July at the lake!  It was a fantastic time with family, family, and more family!  Andrew had his first chance to try tubing behind Uncle Tom's boat.  He was scared, and excited, and thrilled all at the same time.  It was so awesome to watch him go from nervous and doubting to thrilled and PROUD within just a few minutes.  Uncle Tom and Aunt Erica tubed with him, and it was perfect. 
 
His First Time Tubing - That's Terrified Excitement, if I've ever seen it!
 
While Andrew was tearing up the lake, Ben & Jordan (his buddy cousin, as he sometimes calls him...there's 7 weeks between them) were "practicing" on land.  The beach we visited was one that I spent many, many, many days lounging on as a little girl.  My grandparents LOVED to come here, and relax.  It was wonderful to relive my childhood THROUGH my kid(s).  
 
 
 
My lovely Great Aunt Shirley came with us...I wish I had a picture to share.  She spent the day watching our kids, and her grandkids play at the beach, and just grinned the day away...it was so nice to see her and spend time just talking.
 
 
July has been so much fun - I'll follow up with another post at a later time...so many pictures/memories/good times!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment