Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This was the result of the snow storm that came through last week. 
*GRIN*
 

I was given the day off!  SNOW DAY!!!!  The day started ICE COLD (in these pictures, it was ZERO), but sunny...and with black snow pants, we didn't notice.  :o)

Daddy's Helper :o)


We spent the day as our tiny family (the big boys stayed with their Mom), and played in the snow...well, the dog & I played in the snow...Ben & Daddy WORKED. 



It was nice - no plans, no deadlines, no time clock.  Me, my boys (half of them, at least), and my dog, at my home. 

That's the good stuff.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so yeah, your snow pictures make my ice pictures look pretty sad! It looks so beautiful and fluffy, our is just wet and crunchy! Love your little helper by the way- such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a wonderful day! :o)
      And thanks - I'm pretty fond of that little fella.

      Delete